Iterate on your app map and wireframes based on your prototyping and critique. Group 2 will present their wireframes.
Iterate on your paper prototype or create a digital prototype based on your wireframes. Both groups will have time to test their prototypes.
Voice Interfaces – Parsons 2017
Small Planet has a Sketch Plugin doc ongoing, you can sign up for access via the Small Planet Soapbox.
- Work with your partner to prepare wireframes and paper prototypes for your app
- As a reminder, you Project 3 app can be either a phone or a tablet app on any topic.
- Group 1 will present their wireframes
- Groups 1 and 2 will have time to do paper prototyping
Here’s the overall plan for Project 3:
Project 3 Wireframes 1- Group 1
Project 3 Wireframes 1- Group 2
Project 3 Designs- Groups 1 & 2
Choose your own add on- Groups 1 & 2- AppleTV, Apple Watch, iMessage, or Voice
Project 3 final presentation with guest crits
- Take your learnings from paper prototyping and critique and create a design for your AppleTV app.
- Show your designs at scale on the TV. Feel free and use Marvel if you’d like, or just do a flat design.
- Post 2-3 user insights from paper prototyping when you post your designs on the blog.
Midterms will be coming this week. Contact me with any questions.
Next week, March 23, is Spring Break!
For March 30:
- Iterate on your Apple TV app wireframes
- We will create paper prototypes in class based on your wireframes. No need to do these ahead of time!
Process- Agile:Scrum 2017