Stand Up! is a flexible work break timer that pings you during the day to remind you to stand up so you live longer 🙂 I’ve been using it for the past week and can really see a change- this really gets me to stand up more or if i am busy and can’t at least makes me aware
Some learnings we had from paper prototyping messageo
1. How are the messages organized- by date? by location?
2. Is there a way to see these as a map view?
3. Add data and location information to each message in the list
4. Let people know they have messages so they know something is waiting for them- avoid disappointments for the people that send the messages
Specific message view
Add date message was received
1. Is there a possibility to send one message to more than one person?
2. Check location of current location button
In sent messages- add the status of the messages (read/unread)