* Focus on imagery and space – think of panoramic views or a 360 view
* Text and color contrast – especially on filter page
* Consider adding specific equipment options on the filter page – Research
* Add prices on the scroll view
Things i learnt from this Protoyping
* more words to add to my ux / ui vocabulary
* more tools for rapid prototyping
*understanding the ios interface better
This has probably been around for a while, but i just downloaded it the other day, and i love it. its quite addictive to an extent, plus there are constant updates for themes for the game.
Just as the name suggests, you are “surfing” through that seems like abandoned train tracks, but they are actually running, and your character has to dodge the trains, get coins, and hopefully not get caught by the cops! its a fun game.
* Change certain fonts
* Might consider having two columns for the price of equipments
* Get a feedback notification a day after using the space
* making the whole address line tappable
* Change map view
* work on the buttons on the reservations page
*Change the comments icons on the studio’s scroll view, and also work on texts
* Maybe having Auto selected time for reservations page
Added changes based on the feed back last week
Things i might want to add :
Add a picker view for some of the tabs
App watch app for notifications
* Look up Noun Project
* The “List” text should be on the left & “Map” on the right
* Add an extra filter option(Search icon) “Size of Space” -S, M, L
*Add icons to the studio page information like phone, map, amenities etc
*Add detailed info on the studio page
*Instead of the “Home” button on the confirmation page, maybe change it to list of reservations(the saved search icon) have it navigate to that page & have it at the bottom of page
*Add a “Heart” & “number of comments” icon on each of the studios on the list view
*Text legibility – look as apple interface guidelines
*Add comments on the studio info page
*change icons to appropriate ios 8 icons (search, saved searches, share icon, back button, arrows, etc)
*include all sub-pages
Three things we learnt from the Paper Prototype :
*Focus on exactly what we want to do as a group
*Add more features like maybe ratings/comment section
*Make sure all icons are clear
Simsimi- Sigh, this app has had a lot of controversy sorrounding it. what started out as a harmless app has now become a spark for so many discriminatory, sexual or any other negative thing under the sun lol. simsimi is an artificial intelligence conversation app, it has been around for a while but they keep updating newer versions of it because its has become so popular. i love it and encourge people to download and try it.
This app called Pic A Space is setting out to make life easier for professional photographers looking to rent a Studio.
Pic A Space allows Photographers, professional or non-professional to rent the photo studios located throughout New York city for shoots at any designated time of day, at your own convince.
Each location has their own Equipment to rent out with the studio at your own choice, as well as extra props if need be. No more Googling or yelping locations, this app provides structured, organized and time-saving ways to simplify the process of discovering new locations, perfect for you.