User test feedback
1. the user wants to put more information about their cat
2. need a function for multiple cats.
3. need more navigation icons
4. don’t know why today’s tip is on the first page.
User Feedback from paper prototype_1
- Category sorting is not the right system for this app so the users suggest me to change to filter search system.
- Since many cat owners make weekly food at once and preserve it. Today’s recommendation is not really working so it would be better to change it to weekly pick.
- They don’t understand the meaning of the icons.
- Cat’s profile could be added to the future recommendation.
- +,- icon from my recipes tap doesn’t make sense and the users asked me what is it for and why creating a folder is necessary.
- The first page could be Tips.
Hi! my name is Jaeky. I have 3D animation and special effects background. I have no experience with UI/UX design so I want to learn professional skills from class.
Three things I don’t know about HIG
- Layout Margin: I didn’t know there is hidden margin and I have to think about rounded corners.
- Provide a full-screen experience. I didn’t know the details about how to make a full-screen.
- Bars. I learned that all the action bars have to be ‘verb’ when it’s a word