INSIDE is a puzzle adventure game. It’s beautifully animated and a little bit horrifying. The game is kind of monochromatic and dark, with a few colors sparingly to highlight parts of the environment. The story unfolds slowly over the game, showing you very little pieces about the world, letting you put everything together on your own.
The story is talking about a boy, who wears a red shirts that symbolize hope, running into the dark world. The boy keep running “inside”, stepping deeper into danger to rescue his body. However, the boy does not exist for real, he is the representation of hope. The aesthetic and the story of the game is pure fascinating.
1. In keyword view after the meeting, maybe we can use a list format instead of the interactive, because there might be a bunch keywords in a meeting.
2. UI is a little too similar across the whole app
3. The start button is the major function, shall we make it bigger?
4. After the app listen for a long time, what can the AI do more? Can it give feedback on its own?
5. Automatically sends you email or generates a doc after the meeting?
1. Change the record icon to “+” or “Start
2. Change the date select thing into a picker.
3. Change the create keyword box into something familiar.
4. How do machine know how is speaking?
5. Maybe machine can highlight the feedbacks
6. reference need to filter by maybe group, domain, category
1. Need to add “+” button at Meeting tab both on the top and below.
2. Change the add keyword function from “edit” to “+”.
3. Why r we using pop-up screen that almost as big as the screen? Why not directly showing the content.
4. Can we show the analysis on the project/meeting level?
1. The save function too small to find (focus).
2. The hierarchy of ingredient page is wrong.
3. The delete button in the cart page should be on the same level of the item.
AfterShip is a package tracking app. Since I often purchase items from different online platforms, I might have several tracking numbers at the same time. By using this app, I can track all of my packages simultaneously and it can push notification about current updates of one specific package. In addition, it incorporate 370+ carriers tracking services.
3 things I learned from the Apple HIG
- Delay sign-in as long as possible. If your app requires authentication, display a brief, friendly explanation on the login screen that describes the reasons for the requirement and its benefits.
- Design for different focusable item states. On Apple TV, focusable items can have up to five different states, each of which should appear visually distinct.
- No need to show the “BACK” button. Use Menu button instead.