- Review the syllabus to understand class expectations and what we’re doing this semester.
Create a blog post with:
- 3 things you didn’t know from the Apple HIG or the Android Design Guidelines
- A selfie and a short bio
- An app map and detailed wire frames: Using you sketches from class, create a digital app map and wireframe for your app. Group 1 will present. Each person will have about 10 minutes to present and get feedback.
- Both groups should create paper prototypes to test next week: print your detailed wireframes at phone size to test.
From class today:
- Mobile Media 101-Spring 2017
- Tips for getting wireframes out of Omnigraffle 6 (Omnigraffle 7’s export is slightly different, make sure to change paging to “multi-page”)
Class protocol things:
- Register for the blog and make your blog username your real name (first or first + last name)
- Start posting #thursdayapps. You need to post at least one before midterm, and one between midterm and the end of the semester.
- You can put everything from each week into one blog post
- Your work only counts if it’s on the blog.