While I am planning a family trip to California, I found Gogobot app.
This application lets the user to plan for group in different locations.
Gogobot has a website too, and their new app looks great and friendly user interface.
Once I create a trip, I can invite other people and add a hotel, restaurant or place.
It has three categories which are Stay, Eat and Play.
Plan a trip collaboratively with others
The new interface within this app is hard to get used to it.
The information about the restaurant and hotel is not really helpful.
Venmo is a wallet app that makes easy to pay friends for just about anything.
This is like a paypal mobile version plus facebook.
The good thing of Venmo than other competitors like Square Cash or Google wallet is friendly and simplicity of the interface.
While I was using this app, it was quite troublesome to set up my debit card with an app but it’s secure because exchanging payments with people in my facebook friends.
The interface of venmo is simple and easy to use once user link a debit card.
Presentation : Feedback, iteration, updated wireframe and visual design
Duolingo: Good exiting English learning platform – They have a Website and a mobile application.
Duolingo is a free app that allows language learners to access language materials and practice translation. With this app, learners can check and track their learning process.
- interactive lesson with a variety of tasks
- random quiz like translating, listening, and speaking.
- strong element of gamification, designed to keep the user engaged.
- Checks user’s progress as they go forward
- animation part is interesting and motivated for children.
- Sometimes, texts are hard to read.
- Animation is pointless in some part and these animation makes interaction slow.
POP LINK – I worked on new prototype here (Final one)
1st User Testing: Drew, Carrol, and Decho
1. connect each menu together. so user can follow the story
2. from ingredients view, links to the shopping section.
3. more information about the child labor
4. home view, (main page) the most important menu is donation part. stand out donation part and the personal information is unnecessary.
what I applied
CONSISTENCY – size of lists, and position of images
CALL TO ACTION –let user to donate easily
CONNECTION – connect between three menus
INFORMATION HIERARCHY – from the most important to less important.
2nd User Testing and Feedback
LEGIBILITY: less opacity UI: share button,consistency USER could be broader
UI: share button,consistency USER could be broader
USER could be broader. not only parents and kids
POP prototype LINK
This is new site map and I worked on app map again based on feedback.
Visual Design Iteration2