Concept Statement: Cookgram is an interactive recipe app where users can post their recipes as well-designed recipe album. All they need to do is take a picture every step, and then add texts after. It will be a place to explore, collect, make your own, and share recipes.
Based on some user feedbacks from Wireframe presentation and paper prototype, I have updated some of the ux flow in this version.
User Insights （from Wireframe & paper prototype）:
- Category view:the design looks like users can type in not choose from lists
- Add Text View: Better to have an overall instruction in mind for user after taking the picture. Now the view is not clear about what’s the next step.
- Can corporte with iPhone 6S live photo function
- Can be a community for people to like, share, upload recipes.
User Insights （from this presentation）:
- Text size is small, hard to see. Need to prototype on the phone
- The aim of category? “Cooking steps” is confusing in “category”, after taking pictures and add text, is repetitive with the “cooking steps”. Cooking steps better be called “instructions” (The camera – text – post part ux need to be simplify and cleared)